Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Motivation/Humidity

Ok, me admits me negligence.  You know the routine: homeschooler, wife, mother, friend, nurse, chef, etc.  I know, you're all busy, too, and you don't want to hear my whining so...  Are you ready for the good news?? 

I HAVE RUN EVERY DAY THIS WEEK! 

Wha's that?  Oh.  Well so what if it's only Tuesday!  If you know me, you know what I have accomplished by waking up an hour and a half early to hit the trails before Jack wakes up.  Please, allow me to bask in my accomplishment without imparting judgements, mmK?

Today's run tried me; I presume the thicker air was to blame, or perhaps it was the extra mile I snuck in with my husband last night (yes, that's two runs in one day!).  Whatever the culprit, I struggled through the finish line this morning.  I heard a deafening, self-motivating pep-talk going through my mind the last quarter mile, loud enough to drown out Fergie AND my labored breathing panting (and that's pretty loud)!  Here's to the fall weather that's headed our way this week.. Bring on the thinner air!

Till next time...
Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment